Páginas

segunda-feira, julho 29, 2013

Stripey Look

                            Hi guys! How are you all? Im happy, at least I can post 1 Look every weekend to share with you guys, even though im so busy, im really doing my best to take some outfit post! I think I looked shorter with this Stripe Legging coz my thigh looks more larger than usual. I really thought that it will make my legs look a thousand miles, haha! But a big Fail, fail...booo. It's getting darker when we decided to take photos, so I don't have any photos of my accesories, and i also want to show some tiny details on my chiffon blouse but truly much darker after these photo shots. So what do you think?







2 comentários:

  1. ah que linda! gostei da sua calça pq as listras n são tão grossas... amei sua sandália!
    beijos
    www.portefeminino.com.br

    ResponderExcluir

Thank you for all of your sweet comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...